Here is a video from the Dean K. Simonton lecture: Scientific Creativity, the Science and the Art.
July 1, 2010 by Matthew J. Brown
Posted in Creativity in Science and Technology (Spring 2010) | Leave a Comment
- This group blog is associated with the Center for Values in Science, Technology, and Medicine and supports its mission of teaching, research, and public outreach concerning the human, humanistic, and social implications of scientific investigation and technological innovation.
- Announcements (4)
- Creativity in Science and Technology (Spring 2010) (76)
- Reading Assignments (20)
- Research Projects (10)
- Science, Values, and Democracy (Fall 2009) (20)
- christie marston on William Moulton Marston: Educational and Professional Background
- Jainan on Csikszentmihalyi’s Flow – Pleasure and Creativity
- Steven Rippe on Csikszentmihalyi’s Flow – Pleasure and Creativity
- Hendron’s Digest » Blog Archive » Constructionism vs. Standardized Testing on Csikszentmihalyi’s Flow – Pleasure and Creativity
- matthewbynum on Csíkszentmihályi
Full DisclosureSeveral of the books discussed on this blog have been received as complimentary exam copies or desk copies for courses I have taught, am teaching, or plan to teach. Any books that have been received for review purposes will be explicitly noted. All links to books on Amazon are associated with my Amazon Associates account. These connections should be taken under consideration if taking comments on these books as reviews, or when using such information as they provide.